Coronavirus Precautions and Measures
COVID-19: Protecting our customers and colleagues.
In light of the current situation with coronavirus, we wanted to reassure you that at Grass Direct our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers and team members. We are open for both online and telesales, and as of 1st June, we have re-opened our retail stores in alignment with the Government's advice for homewares retailers.
During this re-opening phase, we will continue to prioritise the health and safety of our teams and our customers, and feel confident that we have the right processes and protective measures in place to continue offering excellent service within the guidelines advised by the government.
Our COVID-19 FAQs page below covers the most common customer queries.
- We're controlling the amount of people in our store to ensure that we can maintain social distancing.
- We’re disinfecting our tills, phones, payment portals and all surfaces with an antibacterial solution after each use.
- We're currently only accepting card payments and finance applications.
- We've shortened our opening hours to allow us to clean and prepare the entire store.
- We currently won't be offering our customers any refreshments.
- If you’re feeling poorly, please stay at home. We’ll be delighted to help you as soon as you feel better.
- Avoid groups: please shop alone or only with your significant other if possible.
- At all times, maintain the 2m distance rule in-store and be mindful of others.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in-store.
- Our teams are working very hard, in trying circumstances, thank you for understanding.