Impero Adhesive Kit
This complete Impero Kit includes 3 Impero Adhesives - 290ml, 1 Envirostik Lawnfix Tape, and 1 Gun.
The grass adhesive features:- Simple application for artifical lawn construction, applied to one surface the adhesive exhibits high bond strength, good tolerance to damp/cold conditions, coloured green to match synthetic grass, single component adhesive used direct from the cartridge, ideal for installation or maintenance work. The tube will cover 4 linear metres.
Impero Adhesive is a single component moisture-curing adhesive of trowellable viscosity designed for bonding synthetic grass carpets to a variety of substrates or jointing tapes. The adhesive is tolerant to the use in damp and cold conditions, with the final bonds being fully resistant to climatic conditions.
LawnFix Tape is a simple way of bonding the two edges of artificial grass strips used in leisure and landscaping installations. This product is to be used in conjunction with Impero Adhesive. One roll of tape usually requires approximately three tubes of adhesive. Each roll measures 20 metres long. Please note the green side of the lawn tape faces down as this is waterproof, and the glue is adhered to the white side.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
• May cause mild irritation to skin and eyes
• May cause irritation to throat if swallowed
• If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label
• Use only in well-ventilated areas
• Store in cool, well-ventilated area in the original container
• Do not dispose into drains or rivers
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Keep away from food, drink and animal foodstuffs
• Dispose of this material and its container at hazardous or special waste collection point
Best Quality, Lowest Prices
0% APR Finance Available* Subject to status
Our wear warranty has been created to provide you with peace of mind that our quality product is ready to stand the test of time.
With proper care and maintenance, we guarantee against any hidden defect that may adversely affect the life of the product.